Thursday, February 1, 2018

Happy 10 years ^lurve_purple^ .. 2018~~~

assalamualaikum

woowww.. 2018 already. its means, i've been blogging for 10 years. huyoooo.. sik berasa eehhh

i still remember writing all my very first blog post, using extremely slow internet. how can we survive back then? kinek tok, unifi loading 2sec pun dah bising padah internet slow.

im not involve seriously in this blogging things because i started this blog just for fun and i love typing. im thinking of what else i can do with typing other than chatting on mirc. therefore, most of my post are crap, nagging and how i express my own feeling. 10 years ago, we dont have facebook or twitter for us to share something. this is the only medium and blog is one of the famous medium in seeking and sharing information.

now, most of the time, i will be posting my thought, my activities, my nagging in facebook and my angry feeling, my frustration and all inappropriate words in twitter πŸ˜‰all the pictures will go to instagram.

so, today is first day of second month of 2018. cepat betol masa beralu.. pejam celik pejam celik..ehh dah bulan Februari. I do hope your first month of 2018 is full of happiness and all the positive things and vibes happen around u.

as for me, im not enjoy my 2018 yet. im still struggling with my studies. i do feel like just give up but some voice inside me telling that i should not quit. i need to finish whatever thing i had started. this is my dream. things will not happen as easy as abc..there will be a lottt of challenges, a lot of struggle, tears and drama before we can achieve what we want.

i really hope i will end all this struggle, all this challenges with proudest smile on my face. im too tired to have stress and im too tired to cry. I must admit, my study journey never been easy. since my Diploma level, i keep fighting with myself to finish my study. Gagal itu biasa, Lulus itu luar biasa for me. to get A for my test is almost rare. but i manage to graduate.. Alhamdulillah. but with this journey, i think i made a mistake. this is not my forte at all. in fact, i keep fail in this subject during my undergrad. at first, i think i want to take this as challenge but i keep failing through this 3 years. with no money to survive (biasiswa dah habis sebab extend sem), with all failure in my design, with all the bad result. i still need to finish this. please pray for me.. 😊😊😊😊

however, not all things are bad things. i do have some opportunities (i means a big one) to travel to penang and met all the fantastic people and learn a lotttt from them. but maybe im still dont get enough training or myself is not good enough (or im the one who keep my work sambil lewa) to get a desire result. on positive sight, i do enjoy both my penang's trip (in 2016 & 2017)

I really hope 2018 will bring us more positive vibes, more good things going to be happen this year, yang tak jumpa jodoh lagi, akan berjumpa jodoh, we have all the opportunities to travel around the world, pergi umrah, pergi haji, more prosperity this year, more superb friends, less enemies, less drama.. and less heart broken incidents (i had been through this things for 2 years straight. kohkohkoh.. hopefully not anymore in 2018)

my main goal for this year is to graduate and start looking for job.

oh.. dah register mengundi guyss??





Credit Picture: Google



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥♥♥♥♥♥ thank you for your comment ♥♥♥♥♥♥

..Doa untuk mencari pasangan..