Monday, September 25, 2017

..25 September..

assalamualaikum n hello everyone
.
Today is my birthday

Nothing special plan or nothing special happened, just a normal day

there is a time when i feel a bit jealous looking at others during their birthday. full of present, surround by friends and family. surprises  everywhere. breakfast, lunch and dinner treat.

but then i realized, we dont have a same live with other. we have our own live. but i do feel grateful because I still have a family and friends that want to spend their time writing birthday wish to me on social media.

and i dont know why..

this year i dont feel excited waiting for 25th september to come

maybe im more worried with my study that i cant see where and when it will end. and how.. *sigh*

i really hope my journey will be eased and i can finish it as soon as possible

and really hope i can earn my own money by working in my dream job or just a good job by next year. please make doa for me. 😀😀

still.. i dont have any boyfriend to celebrate my birthday this year.. but i hope next year, im going to have more friends.. 😉

one more things that i realized for this few days and make me think. The older we get, the less time we left to be in this world. The death is coming in his way, nearer. so, i keep telling myself, pleasee be a good Muslim, be a good daughter, be a good sister, be a good friends, be a good student. spread love, stop hating people. and enjoy my life even though it is not as fun as others. still, its my path.. and the most important thing.. take a good care of my self, my body, my health. the most expensive things and hardest things to take care of.


TQ Google for ur birthday wish 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥♥♥♥♥♥ thank you for your comment ♥♥♥♥♥♥

..Doa untuk mencari pasangan..