Thursday, September 27, 2012

..birthday present.. Yeaayy!

Assalamualaikum..

Sorry.. Keep updating my blog lately..well, since my nokia 3310 have been modified to be a smart phone (di harap jangan ada yang percaya), why must I not use this oppurtunity? N what for i pay the maxis data plan if i not use it..

However im quite dissapointed with the maxis service.. I already paid rm8 for 100mb but everytime I access internet, they also will deduct my credit n the usage of the internet.. So, seems i need to top up a lot..

Ok.. Look like too many crap thing have been write.. Back to main point

just want to share that what have i been order already delivered yesterday.. So, I assume this is my birthday present.. Weeeee~~~

it is very difficult to find this book in Kuching.. I had went to all bookstore around n never meet it once.. So, i just decided to bought it online at mph click.

From a few day ago until 30th september mph having promotion where they give a free delivery all over Malaysia. You only need to pay the price of the book only.So, if u have any plan to buy any books or accesories or any goods sell at the mph store, go and buy it quickly before the promotion end.

Have a nice day everyone..

Sent via Nokia 3310

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥♥♥♥♥♥ thank you for your comment ♥♥♥♥♥♥

..Doa untuk mencari pasangan..