Thursday, July 23, 2009

::JUST A SHORT NOTE::

assalamualaikum all...

..just a short en3 i guess..
..just wanna to say all of u..
..n as my note..
..i had finished my P.S. I LOVE YOU yesterday..
..damn..
..my tears never end while reading this book..
..n this is the most successful reading i have had..
..ehek..
..never finish my english book..
..especially when it need me to read 500++ page..
..always be stop on 10th page..
..n never want to cont read it again..

..what word should i describe this book???..
..it was fantastic..
..bombastic..
..amazing..
..unpredictable..
..sweet..
..romantic..
..full of love..
..full of friendship..
..full of happiness..
..that occur inside the sadness..

..in 5 star..
..i will give this book..
..9 n half star..
..ehek..

..i will review n write short synopsis on this book later..
..so..
..just wait n read..
..(^_^)..

p/s: malu dibuatnyer..

-P.S I LOVE U ALL..-

1 comment:

  1. Congratz Miera.
    Dah abis baca owh..
    Kamek pun review, cerita tok ok.
    Cuma terlalu dramatic. mcm cerita org melayu jak. hehe..
    Kamek suggest ktk baca cerita dari Sophie Kinsella. Kamek baruk habis baca cita Remember Me. Ada kmk polah review nya dalam blog kmk. hehe.
    Enjoy reading Miera!

    ReplyDelete

♥♥♥♥♥♥ thank you for your comment ♥♥♥♥♥♥

..Doa untuk mencari pasangan..